Monday, December 11, 2006

Being the Introduction in regards to the previous post...

Setting and Achieving goals.
Object Based Thinking.


If you could imagine yourself doing any one thing with passion, what would it be?

I'm working on this bad-ass synthesis of all the material around me, and in it I'm going to rip the shit out, I'll be doing all the reading for you so you won't have to, you'll just have the tools to know you're right, and how to be right.

It's going to kick ass.

Trust me on this. I've got some of the intellishit right hire somewhere... yeah. Link




from that link you should be able to extrapolate two things. I'mwU/zen werewolf a fragmented memeplex as androit as the next avatar, my function being primarily to act as a connector of datum, I'm an information junky. I'm synthesizing a number of texts into a report which looks at the manifestation and belief structure, the meme of becoming wealthy in literally months, and how it has been accomplished. I am devising a work that explains how some people succeed, some people fail, and how to use the principles of magick and a bunch of other shit that actually works.

Here's teh thing. I know this is a viable way to look at it, and I know it sounds like bullshit, but once I explain my point of view, and all these different factors, I'm pretty sure you'll see what I'm trying to show you, and feel what I felt when I first found this shit out. Seriously.

So right now I'm working on the final piece of This Shit Fucking Works, which I'll then be boiling into Altar, Consciousness... something I haven't touched since 2003, and which needs a lot of work.

Please, hit me with comments! Click on the link and let me know what you think, or if you have questions?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?