Thursday, May 18, 2006

Maximum Profit - Minimal Effort

/

pop

Were you aware that every single one of the greatest fortunes
ever built simply followed a 3 step formula?

Every single one of them!

I wasn’t either.

This formula is so mind-numbingly simple that I almost dismissed
it as trivial, but then I snapped out of it.

Look, I suppose the business experts can make things
unnecessarily complicated if they want to …

But does that help me?

I mean, I just want to make the money and get on with my life!

This three step formula has finally been revealed in Mark
Joyner’s breakthrough new book: “The Great Formula: for Maximum
Profit with Minimal Effort.”

Maximum Profit – Minimal Effort. I’m all for that!

Here’s what the business experts are saying”

“A stunningly simple idea that changed the course of history.”
David Garfinkel, Founder of The World Copywriting Institute

“Truly a new perspective.”
Joe Sugarman, Chairman of BluBlocker Corporation, and Author of
“Trigger”

“Incendiary! The tightest book on marketing I’ve ever read.”
Ben Mack, Former Senior VP BBDO

It’s OK if you’re thinking:

“OK, that’s great. I might check that out some time …”

Get it right now – here’s why:

1. If you had invested in Microsoft in 1980, you’d probably be
a millionaire today many times over. Investing in your future
by employing this 3 step formula now will have a much greater
impact on your business that much faster.

2. Today they are giving away a huge bonus package to people who
invest in this easy-to-read book worth thousands of dollars.

Actually – read #1 again. That’s probably worth more to you
than the thousands of dollars worth of business-building-tools
you’ll be getting along with it when you purchase it today:

purchase it today

Haha – I wonder …

I wonder how many reading this today will act, and I wonder how
many will click “delete” and forget all about it.

It would be fun to look into the future at the two.

I see one of them making a call to their banker from their yacht
effortlessly transferring money to purchase their new dream
villa.

I see the other toiling away at their desk trying to make ends
meet wishing they had found an easier way to make it all work.

Which will you be?

Make your choice and click here!

Enjoy,

Chris Titan

P.S. If you haven’t read the rest of this letter would you do
me a favor and scroll up to read it now? It’s that important …


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?