Friday, May 12, 2006

I kicked butt today.

/

It being Friday I had procrastinated as long as possible. I took a major brain dump last night and had a very clear idea of how much running around it was going to take to get it all done so I could start to procrastinate about the backyard and mowing the lawn. I had a hefty list of Daily targets and I knocked them out by one. I went the bank, the printer, the office, back to the printer, the post office and then was able to get lunch and head back home. If I got off track for more that 30 mins I would not be able to get it all done. I’m telling you that there is something powerful in the Daily Target Praxis. I am so lazy that I really can do little more that think about what I want to do. Generally it fills me with dread and inspires me to waste time on something that can distract me from unpleasent reality. To do the Daily Praxis you imagine yourself hitting your target and you also feel how good it is going to feel. It is easy. I woke up to day and actually felt like doing stuff was excited to do stuff. Sure is was the first sunny day in ages but I really enjoyed knocking this stuff out on schedule today.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?