Friday, May 12, 2006

Get Wasted With Time

/

This reminds me of that old man that shared a bottle with me last weekend. He told me his name was Time. He was a grizzled old wino who smelled faintly of pee. He asked me for some change. I was already three sheets to the wind, drinking Guiness Stout so that I did not have to eat dinner. I looked at this old timer and asked what he was drinking. He was reluctant nut when he saw that I was drunk and that I might give him money anyway he told me. I told him to hold on and came back with a fifth of what he was drinking…some cheap whisky. We sat down somewhere and I can’t remember a thing we talked about.

http://chris_titan.simpleology.com/

I remember he told me his name was Time…I think the last thing I remember is thinking and laughing that I was getting wasted with Time. And now I can’t remeber any of what Time told me…that is a waste of time.

This is what is know as a Time Leech in Simpleology 101.

Chris Titan
http://simple-edge.blogspot.com/


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?